Credit card "nag" in Accounts 2015 plus

Options
Tim Cross_7724692
Tim Cross_7724692 Member Posts: 44
Do you take Credit cards "nag" in accounts plus 2015. Pop up window keeps appearing despite saying no and ticking not to show window again! Why won't it take no for an answer and how do I get rid of it?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Tim.  The answer or solution for this problem was provided in this same forum yesterday by Reckon.  Please have a look at the following link:
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5126
    I have carried out this operation on several companies so far and so far so good.  John L G
  • Rachel Bailey
    Rachel Bailey Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thanks for your reply John. I followed the instructions to the online company preferences. However, my version has four tick boxes and no enable payment or space to enter numbers.
    Have you got another set of instructions that will work with the version of Reckon I'm running? Thanks,
  • Tim Cross_7724692
    Tim Cross_7724692 Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks once again John. It seems to have worked for now just not sure what I have done re the verisign user name and password by putting 1 in each box?
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Tim.  My understanding is that by effectively saying that we have on online system appearing to be in place the "nag" question won't come up because it thinks that something is in place.  Time will tell, but at the moment I feel pretty confident about this.  Don't worry about the password bit as all that is doing is "fooling" the system - if ever you did use the facility, the correct username and password would have to be input.  John L G
  • John Graetz
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Rachel.  Are you looking in the correct place?  What version are you using?  This answer was supplied by Reckon.  On both desktop versions and hosted versions, the instructions presented by Reckon fit exactly:
    1.  Under the Company Preference Tab, two thirds of the way down the page you should see a section "Payment Services"
    2.  Underneath that you should find a box against which it says "Enable Payment Services" in which you will put a tick and then put a 1 in the three boxes below that.  

Are you saying that your version does not have the section "Payment Services"?
    John L G
  • Rachel Bailey
    Rachel Bailey Member Posts: 18
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm using Reckon Accounts 2015 Enterprise. Hopefully I'm in the correct place, I followed the instructions through preferences to online then the company preferences tab but there are four tick boxes and no enable payment services option
  • John Graetz
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Rachel.  The Hosted version is based on Enterprise and Hosted has the options available, as I said in my post earlier.  The only other explanation that I can offer is that perhaps this is something that only the Administrator (the person signed in as Adminstrator) can do.  Are you signed in as Administrator or as another user?  If you are signed in as Administrator, I believe that you will need to contact Reckon direct, through support.  Unfortunately I have no other knowledge regarding this.  John L G
  • Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello Tim and Rachel,

Thank you for your post!

I think we should be able to control that pop up message from preference. Can I ask you to try the below steps----?

Edit> Preferences> General> My Preferences> Try unticking "Turn off pop us message for products and services" 

Let me know if this helps,

Regards,

Babi.