Ctrl c & Ctrl v

Kaitlyn1798
Kaitlyn1798 Member Posts: 26
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Copy window is driving me insane. Can we please get it removed. Fast date entry does not work with this window 

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

HI Kaitlyn.  The old copy function is back with us until such time as Reckon can fix the recent update.  Progress on that was updated by Rav in response to another post this afternoon.

In which window are you having trouble with the date and what are you trying to do that will not work?

John L G

• Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited July 2020
    Hi Kaitlyn , the copy window does not appear if you use Internet Explorer. 
  • John Graetz
    edited February 2018

I confirm that Toni.  That is one of the reasons that a few months ago I switched to Internet Explorer, because in general terms, Hosted, using IE, was accepting the most of the normal windows and Reckons commands and the copy function that existed in other programs outside of Hosted.  Following the recent upgrade, I switched back to Chrome, because it seemed to work better than IE, but after the rollback, I am now once again working in IE.

John L G

• Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited February 2018
    Yes I did the same John and with the update I was able to switch to Chrome and as we didn't get rolled back in NZ  Won't it be great for all of us when Reckon finally gets these issues sorted :-)
  • John Graetz
    edited February 2018

Absolutely Toni!!    John L G 

• Kaitlyn1798
    Kaitlyn1798 Member Posts: 26
    edited February 2018
    Its funny I use opera , and i have 3 data files, it happens with 2 of the data files and not in one.