Currency list historical rates lost in upgrade to Reckon Home & Business 2020

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
I just upgraded to Reckon Home and Business 2020. I previously used RH&B 2018, with a long list of historical currency rates that were painstakingly entered/updated - going back for years.
To my surprise, opening the previous RH&B 2018 file w/ the upgraded program RH&B 2020 all historical rates are GONE :-( 
Only today's rates (31Oct2019) remain present after updating in RH&B 202031 Oct 2019.
A known problem? How to correct?

(Note: I did back files up b4 the upgrade)
Photo of WJR

WJR

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Johnathon Reeves

Johnathon Reeves

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have a similar problem - but much more widespread - missing and corrupted transactions.  I can only complete about 4 transactions before having to close and re-open the program.  Severe issues importing bank transactions.  I upgraded from the 2019 H&B.  No fix yet - it is driving me bananas!
Photo of Johnathon Reeves

Johnathon Reeves

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
*I just called technical help - and they basically said - too bad too sad - they don't provide support for H&B.  Nor can I re-install 2019 which worked.
Photo of AFX de Sousa

AFX de Sousa

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Reckon don't seem to care much for H&B customers. They are allowing this product to trash their brand. Why?
Photo of David Hunt

David Hunt

• 630 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have not upgraded to 2020 & actually I do not intend to as I am moving to the US version... however I digress....

The file as part of your data set that carries historical currency exchange rates is 'yourdata.HCX'. When you opened your data in the upgraded RH&B2020 was your HCX file part of the files available. Without it Quicken will run but will only contain your last (Current) exchange rate (like the US version actually)? If missing you can move the file back with your data file & it still should access it next time you open - assuming 2020 has not been changed in this area - which is doubtful as they are not updating anything of substance anymore.

If your HCX file was in the folder with the others - then I'm at a loss?
(Edited)