Currency update in PP not updating historical rates for all currencies since 3/6/17.

Options
David_7594132
David_7594132 Member Posts: 37
Currency update in PP not updating historical rates for all currencies since 3/6/17.

Comments

• david klumpp
    david klumpp Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    David- did you get any answer to this? My US$ rate is incorrect, and shows same rate of 0.75409 going all way back to June 20; other currencies, no such problem.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi guys,

Just checking in on this, do you have the latest DLL installed?

If not, can you please take a look at this article and follow the steps contained within it and let me know if the problem persists?

US Share Prices are not updating in Reckon Accounts Personal Range 2016

US Share Prices are not updating in Reckon Accounts Personal Range 2017

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• david klumpp
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Thanks for responding Rav. My stock updates (for US) was not the issue, that works fine since I updated DLL some months ago- it was my US$ currency conversion rate with AUD- I have resolved it by first realizing that Reckon does not update historical rates for currency (one has to manually do that); and secondly my error- I found that the US code (USD) was incorrect in my case. Thanks David
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Apologies David! Not sure what happened with me there thinking it was about your US shares! :( 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• david klumpp
    edited November 2019
    Options
    No need any apology. Your quick respones are appreciated! David