Currency (VND) not listed in Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2019

Sam Reich
Sam Reich Member Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in Personal Plus and Home & Business
Hi.

In Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2019, trying to set up a cash account in a currency that isn't listed (Vietnamese dong). Is there a solution or workaround?

Thanks!

Comments

• Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Hi Sam. Just one thing to note... MC is only to 5 decimal places in the software. The conversion right now is 0.000062 to A$1.00 so you might get a slight variance from time to time. 

Thanks for sharing that tip with the community Dave.  

Regards,
    Jason
  • Jason Hollis
    edited July 2019
    Hi Dave. You can click on each users profile in the Reckon Community to show their total contributions, and even read all of their previous responses if you want to. 

I have had a look through some of your posts and can't see the question to Rav you are referring to. Could you please post the link here, or start a new thread if the question was mixed in with a response to someone elses thread?

Thanks,
    Jason
  • Sam Reich
    Sam Reich Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020
    Thanks Dave!

And thanks Jason. I was able to put in the conversion (it's actually the reverse - currently VND16,098.1935 to A$1.00). The fractions of dong (or even tens of dong) aren't worth talking about. :-)

• Jason Hollis
    edited July 2019
    As yes sorry Sam. I did the conversion from the VND perspective. No worries. 
  • Jason Hollis
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Dave. I have sent you an email and will also respond to that thread when i am back at work. Cheers.