Customer Invoices Displaying the Wrong Customer Message

Accounts NZ
Accounts NZ Member Posts: 33
Reckon Accounts Plus 2018...

The invoice that I am emailing customers is coming up with a customer message other than what I have selected it to be in Reckon.

It is displaying an alternative customer message that would be used for a different invoice.

I do not understand why it isn't displaying the message I selected in Rekon when creating the invoice. It seems to be randomly selecting a different message to display in the email and print preview version.

New Reckon user here at a new job, any advice is much appreciated.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Accounts NZ.  I would be having a look first at the template for the invoice (lists/templates) and seeing whether there is a permanent customer message setup on the template.  That will sort out one possibility.
    John L G
  • Accounts NZ
    Accounts NZ Member Posts: 33
    edited April 2019
    Thank you so much John! That definitely got me searching in the right direction.

I had to go to the little arrow at the top right of the create invoice box to "customise," then click on "additional customisation," then the "footer" tab, then I could change the text in the "long text disclaimer" box. 

I've put the above instructions partially for myself for future reference :)
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Excellent - thanks for letting know.
    John L G