Customer support needed

Kelly_10132933
Kelly_10132933 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Hi please help. It has been 3 weeks trying to get in contact with someone from Reckon One, is this product actually supported ? I have sent emails and sat for hours on hold ???? My Gov connect is now saying im not registered. I cant lodged STP and there are errors throughout the whole payroll, as I changed from MYOB to reckon in March (BIG MISTAKE). Please help

Comments

• jennifer byrne
    jennifer byrne Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2019
    where is Rav when needed
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kelly,
    I need a bit more info on this to try determine what's going wrong here.
    First things first, when you access the GovConnect service in your Reckon Portal account, does it show your STP entity? If so, then it shouldn't be saying you're not registered. Can you give me the ABN you've registered/trying to register on GovConnect.

In regard to the errors you've received, what are these errors specifically and where are you receiving them?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kelly_10132933
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav
    It will not let me load the STP it comes up with a error saying that the company files needs to be reported to the ato. 
    Im sorry I can not get the error on the web page now. I have previously lodged via STP but as soon as the year rolled over it would not let me complete end of year reports and now it will not even let me process to Gov Connect.
    If i go in to details on the pay cycle in Gov Connect it now just shows a error and the link will not go through to see what the error is. I have spoken with the ATO and they have said that reckon is the issue.
    I have also started Reckon in March and when i set it up they told me how to enter the opening balances but they did not come across when I completed the end of year. They did however report on the older style group certificate. 
    The ABN is 71372845482 Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • Lyn Slade
    Lyn Slade Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi , My pay runs are coming up error or pending. I have rung the ATO and they said all is ok their end with the software ID and I registered with them correctly. I checked in my settings and the software ID is different to the one I was given when i downloaded the software. I have not been able to send through any of my pay runs. Help
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kelly,
    If i go in to details on the pay cycle in Gov Connect it now just shows a error and the link will not go through to see what the error is.
    When you are here, can you please refresh the page and then click the link in the error message. It should bring up the exact error.

The most common error is that the Software ID from your STP entity has not been registered with the ATO. Can you confirm you've already done this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kelly_10132933
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav i have already registered with the ATO. I have a few payroll cycles that have gone through. The ATO already has me registered on their system.?
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kelly,
    Did you refresh the page and then click the link to view the error?
    If so, can you advise what the full error message is please.