Customers not receiving emailed invoices

Jan V
Jan V Member Posts: 30
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have been notified by numerous customers that they are not receiving emailed invoices. This is happening regularly. I am unable to check if the emails have actually been sent - can anyone assist please.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi Jan,

To deliver an email to your customer from the Reckon Accounts Hosted environment, emails are sent from a specific mail server on Hosted. Because of the way many ISP spam filters work, the email from accountshosted@reckon.com may be marked as spam/junk and blocked.

I'd suggest recommending marking accountshosted@reckon.com a trusted address or add it to their Safe Sender list (the exact options will vary between email providers/programs;

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jan V
    edited February 2018
    Thanks Rav.  Let's see how we go with this suggestion :)
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hi Jan.  If that doesn't work, you could get in touch with Chandra from Cosmic Solutions.  Refer to his post last week on the forum at:
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/cosmic-invoice-for-rah-all-invoices-now-assured-it-is-rec...
    John L G 
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Also make sure you put your own email address as a CC on all forms sent - then setup rules in your email software to move these to separate folders, eg invoices, payslips, purchase orders etc - then if a customer or supplier or employee queries - you can resend the email direct from your system, and are able to confirm that you received the email and check for correct Send to address etc.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    thanks John, Cosmic Acknowledgement works with the same concept as a normal domain mail. 
    no additional requirement  and also the senders name is displayed  so the receiver knows who the sender is. 100% assured your email is received 

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Jan V
    edited March 2019
    Thanks all for your assistance, unfortunately, I am away from the office until Monday now but will definitely follow up.  Again, many thanks. Jan