Customised reporting and consolidation expert in South East Queensland

Amanda_9266301
Amanda_9266301 Member Posts: 7
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Requiring the assistance of a Reckon Accounts Hosted expert in customising reports for our board of directors and also consolidating two companies at year end into one for next year.  Urgent assistance required.  Preferably in South East Queensland.  We are close to Ipswich and Director is in Sunshine coast.

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Amanda; I do a lot of reporting to Aboriginal Land Councils, Aboriginal Housing Office, and other Government bodies, they require reports that can quite complex particularly to the AHO (PIB). It all depends how you have set up your accounts and whether you make full use of classing and understand the use of an extra  Journal class that will make Reckon do 3 things when it only be able to do 2. They can be a one off job and be set up as memorised reports. If it's online it can be done from anywhere as long as access is available. You can call me on 0266834083 if you want
  • Brendon Gardiner
    Brendon Gardiner Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Hi Amanda, I have experience in reporting to Board Level and have previously reported for an ASX listed entity and use hosted to create consolidated reports for multi entities.     I am located in Kobble Creek (Near Dayboro) so central to both the Ipswich region and the Sunshine Coast.     Please call me on 0413 334 905 or provide me your number and I will call you.

Regards

Brendon Gardiner
  • Pam_7452899
    Pam_7452899 Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2017
    Hi Amanda, have you also considered using an add-on such as Calxa to produce these reports quickly? The Calxa product was developed to produce a range of Board reports, and most of our clients who have a need for Board reporting use this tool to link to their accounting software. Regards Pam