Karl Mitton
Karl Mitton Member Posts: 3
edited February 2018 in Reckon One
My dashboard wont show my business to click on to open my data

Comments

• Geoff Bryant
    Geoff Bryant Member Posts: 54
    edited February 2018
    I had the same problem when using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. I found Google Chrome was ok.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Karl,
    I've just heard the support team discussing a couple of cases of this right now. I'll get some more info on it. 

Apologies Karl, bear with me and I'll come back to you shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Karl Mitton
    edited February 2018
    ok thanks heaps! Just so happens i was trying to show my father the program and this happens. He is looking at updating his software and was trying to run him through my program but couldnt hopefully if you get it sorted i can show him and he can sign up.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Super bad timing! Sorry about that!

Can you let me know which browser you're using when you run into this problem and if it happens when you try logging in on a different browser?

Also, are you on the Telstra network for your connection by any chance?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Hi Karl

Looks like the team have resolved this one in the last few minutes, can you please try logging in now.

If you still run into the same screen, you may need to just refresh or clear your browser cache and it back to normal from there.

Please let me know how you get on

• Geoff Bryant
    Geoff Bryant Member Posts: 54
    edited February 2018
    All systems go again for me. Thanks.
  • Karl Mitton
    edited February 2018
    Yep all good thank you very much all resolved now!!