Data migration from Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 - Non Profit Edition to Reckon Hosted

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered

Hi all,

We're looking at migrating from Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 Non Profit Edition to Reckon Accounts Hosted.  Will I lose the company's data structure such as the chart of accounts created specific for the company, Invoice and report designs etc. 

Photo of FrederickJfleuren Fotografie

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Fred Fleuren

Fred Fleuren

• 492 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi all,

We too are looking at migrating from Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 Non Profit Edition to Reckon Accounts Hosted.  Will I lose the company's data structure such as the chart of accounts created specific for the company, Invoice and report designs etc. 

Can anyone advise?

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 33,268 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
No you wont lose anything? I can help you set up a trial. Call me Kevin 0407744914
Photo of Fred Fleuren

Fred Fleuren

Thanks for that Kevin. the 10th of October will be the date I will be downloading the trial. If I can call you then?

Kind regards, Fred

Photo of Kevin Russell

Fred delighted to be of assistance. I do this all the time. I just setup a trial for another business about a week ago. There is a few steps you can go through to make the process smooth. Call me when you are ready

Kevin
Photo of Fred Fleuren

Fred Fleuren

Hi Kevin,

Apologies for not contacting.. I'm currently on personal leave as virus has hit me. I have registered for accounts Hosted and will contact you either tomorrow or Thursday (pending going back to work).

Photo of Kevin Russell

Piece of cake. My email address is kevin@zappy.com.au.

Kr
Photo of Fred Fleuren

Fred Fleuren

Hi Kevin,

I will be entrusting your expertise on Monday 16 October.  Any particular time that suits?