First login to your Hosted account and launch the application
If you see the Reckon Accounts Login screen for a company file, press the Cancel button.
Uploading the file:
1) Once logged into Reckon Accounts Hosted, click on the floating toolbar as shown below.
2) Click on the ‘up arrow icon’ to download the file.
3) You will see the file browser window will open.
It will by default look into the last folder you may have been accessing such as the Downloads folder
4) Navigate to the correct company data file you wish to upload and select it, then click the OK button to start the upload process.
5) When your data file is uploaded to the Hosted platform, it will go to the Upload folder on Q: drive
Then depending on your requirements, you can then either:
a) open the company data file (*.QBW) while it is in the Upload folder
b) move the data file out of the Upload folder and into the root Q: drive
c) move the data file out of the Upload folder and into a shared folder on the Q: drive
If you require assistance with moving the files, please contact the Hosted Technical Support Team.
Regards,Data Recovery Team
Be the first to post a reply!