Default Tax Amount in Transaction Detail Ledger

Options
Kevin_9625091
Kevin_9625091 Member Posts: 7
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi there,

I'm currently using Reckon Hosted, and would like to can I make it so that when using the 'Transaction Detail by Account' Ledgers that it'll automatically show to "Tax Amount' on the left without having to go to 'Modify Report' each time I want to see the Tax Amount in the ledgers.

Thanks,

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Kevin.  Setup and run the report as you usually do, then, before your close it, memorise and save it for future use in the Memorised Reports list.
    John L G
  • Kevin_9625091
    Kevin_9625091 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I've done that, but I usually just access the ledger from the P&L and Balance Sheets by clicking on the account, which usually doesn't bring up the Tax Amount. Was thinking is it possible that every time I open up it'll have the 'Tax Amount' included.

Thanks for the help.

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Options
    John is correct Kevin - we cant change the default reports - but once you have modified the report to how you want it to be... click on the View menu and choose Add Transaction Detail by Account to the Iconbar - you can give it whatever name you want and it becomes a button at the top of your screen so you can just click it whenever you want to run that report... I also edit the preferences under Reports & Graphs and tick the box - Prompt to Modify Report Options before opening a report - this means I dont have to wait for a report to run before I go and select whatever options I need at the time - it pops up the box before running, I select what I want and then run the reports... a serious timesaver!