Delete a STP profile

megan_9161514
megan_9161514 Member Posts: 13
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi Rav, I have made an extra profile in the STP reckon account and can't seem to delete it, I see where you have helped other previously.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi Megan,
    Sure I can take a look at this. Can you shoot me some details such as have you already registered an ABN to this extra account? 
    If so, can you let me know the ABN and branch number (if applicable) that you have registered to it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• megan_9161514
    edited January 2020
    yes I already have one using the same ABN 83 159 077 291 email is megan@chspreadingservice.com.au this is the account to delete, I haven't fully set it up just the beginning of it,  Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for that Megan.
    Should be sorted now but can you please logout of the account and then back in and confirm for me.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• megan_9161514
    edited January 2020
    All good, thank you Rav