Deleted Bills still showing on Dashboard?

Options
Karen_10293396
Karen_10293396 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
I'm new to Reckon One and this is my first quarter trying to complete my BAS and GST Return. I've deleted Bills, and they are not showing in Day to Day, however still showing on the Dashboard. I've followed YT videos to try to get my Bills organised, which is why I thought I would delete the few i'd input and start afresh. Don't want these to show up twice on my GST/BAS statement - which is due tomorrow :(  Is there a simple way to enter receipts for car parking/fuel etc, without setting up suppliers/bills/make payment/reconcile? I don't have employees so don't think I can use the Expense function?

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Karen

With R1 you have to have a name customer/supplier for everything....this is fine for 'bills' you enter and pay later i.e 30day accounts.  When it comes to 'make a payment' set up suppliers names for general expenses you will use i.e Office supplies (goes to office supplies expense acct) Fuel (goes fo fuel expense account), Purchases (items used in what you make, resell etc), Parking & Tolls (parking & toll expense acct) etc.

As to the deleting bills to reorganise, you will need to expain a little more.
  • Karen_10293396
    Karen_10293396 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it. To get my GST posted, I decided to type up all receipts in Excel - kindof defeats the purpose of paying for an accounts system, but so much quicker. Will continue to use Reckon for invoicing, but until the receipting process is streamlined will use good old excel to keep a track of these, and I can then just pivot table when I need to sum up categories etc.  Thanks again