Deleted Book

abee
abee Member Posts: 7
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
I have inadvertently deleted my reckon one book - what can I do to get it back again

Comments

• Robyn Ricket
    Robyn Ricket Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2017
    Contact Reckon support in the morning. They will be able to reinstate for you.
  • abee
    edited April 2017
    What is the best way of contating them for this ?
  • Robyn Ricket
    Robyn Ricket Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2017
    Hi,

There are a number of ways to contact Reckon, the easiest might be phoning them during working hours.  1300 RKN ONE (1300 756 663), Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 7:00PM.
    https://www.reckon.com/au/contact-us/?_ga=1.143205301.1467375543.1392006013#reckon-one
    Other methods of contact are available from the Support icon on the top right hand corner of the Reckon One login page.
    Once you have your book reinstated there is also a help icon from within the book, top right hand corner of the window (question mark within a circle)

Regards
    Robyn Ricket
    Accredited Partner - Perth

• abee
    edited April 2017
    Hi I rang Reckon today as suggested. I asked them to restore my book but they said they could not. if I had just deactivated it - no problem- but since I had deleted it there was nothing they could do. I asked them if it was still on their latest backup - they said they could not help me further **** I had deleted teh book.

I naturally thought that cloud p[providers like reckon would provide a backup service for inadvertent actions such as mine.  I keep a regime of t different backups for data on my PC .... but not Reckon,  can this be true??

Any suggestions?

Thank You

Allister
  • abee
    edited April 2017
    Has anyone one got any ideas - I don't want to have to recreate my book - and still can't believe Reckon haven't got a backup they could use - can anyone help ?
    Thanks

Allister
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2017
    Hi Abee,

Expect a call from one of our Cloud consultants soon.

regards,
    John

• David_9387478
    David_9387478 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2019
    Hi there Abee, I actually WANT to delete a book. How did you do it please ?  :)     I have been told I CANT delete a book.  I have a trial book full of test rubbish that I want to delete and a new book I have subscribed with a seperate book.  
  • Sarah Jane
    Sarah Jane Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2019
    I'm the same as John!