Deleting ABN on reckon portal

Options
Fiona Moon
Fiona Moon Member Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, I have had numerous attempts to set up STP and think I have duplicated my accounts. I also set up initially a Reckon One account before moving over to Reckon Accounts Hosted. Can I please have the ABN 67 802 017 031 deleted from the Reckon Portal as I think this is causing my problem. I have not not submitted any payroll runs. Thanks

Comments

• Cheryl Medley
    Cheryl Medley Member Posts: 105
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I use Reckon Hosted and, yes, it is a different in that you don't need to go to Reckon One Portal and is easier. And I have a similar problem with Reckon One Portal. I have several clients whom I set up incorrectly/don't use/not my clients anymore that are taking up space on the portal which means I need to search through a whole lot of extraneous matter to find the ones I need. If someone can point me in the right direction for me to delete the extras, I would be eternally grateful. I looked through another query re deleting an ABN on Friday but the replies didn't answer my query. Cheers
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,412 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Fiona,
    When I look at your ABN 67 802 017 031 in our system, it shows that was registered into GovConnect back in November last year. More importantly, it shows me that there has been a submission sent to the ATO for the ABN which means it cannot be deleted outright for any reason as we're required to retain sent submissions.

Now, in regard to what is happening for you, are you not able to access your account where this STP entity is registered?
    The Reckon Portal account that your ABN is registered under looks to be under your Reckon Accounts Hosted username which means that you just need to sign into the Portal using your Hosted sign-in credentials rather than your email address.

You've mentioned you created a Reckon One subscription, I can see that was under a different account and has been cancelled already.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fiona Moon
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav, Thanks for your prompt response. I have tried with my Reckon Accounts Hosted sign in credentials however it comes back with 'That user name is not registered with Reckon Sign up for an account'. Yet this is what I use to successfully get into my Reckon Accounts. Thanks Fiona

• Fiona Moon
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav, talked to the very helpful technical support team and they said that my ABN is definitely hooked up with my Accounts Hosted account. They assisted me through the process, I created a new password and I was merrily working away and uploaded all 19/20 pay runs. All was good until I logged out and then I tried to log back in again  through my Accounts Hosted program, (using the new password) when I tried to upload more, it took me straight into the reckon portal that was linked to my my reckon one account and it won't allow me to use my BAS or go any further. Somehow there is a connection to the inactive Reckon One account. When the tech support person had me in I could see a software license no. and our account name.I really need the reckon one account that I initially opened to be totally deleted from the system. Thanks Fiona