Deleting incorrect ABN from ReckonConnect

• Question
  • Updated 5 days ago
  • Answered
Incorrect ABN has been entered into ReckonConnect. I inadvently entered a sole trader ABN rather than the partnership one.

Looks like this is a common issue.

I have emailed community@reckon.com  twice in 3 weeks to ask for them to do it, but have had no reply.  Very frustrating..

Can you please assist ?

thank you
Photo of Thanida

Thanida

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 93,638 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Thanida,
I don't have any of your emails in the Community inbox and they're not in the spam folder either.
What is the incorrect ABN that you have registered into GovConnect? 
Photo of Thanida

Thanida

Hi Rav,

I replied directly to your email on 13/11,  but the incorrect ABN has not yet been deleted from Reckon GovConnect.

Could you please please followup & advise.

thankyou
Thanida
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 93,408 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately, I can't locate any emails on that date from you Thanida.
Can you please either let me know the incorrect ABN that has been registered to your app account here or send through a new email to community@reckon.com along with the email address for your app account.

Cheers
Photo of Thanida

Thanida

OK, I have just sent to community@reckon.com just now. thanks
Photo of Thanida

Thanida

Hi Rav,  I am this waiting for this ticket to be actioned after 2 months and have sent another email to community@reckon.com just now.  Can you please followup urgently.  
thankyou... Thanida
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Let me follow up on this for you and see where things are at. Its certainly been a while since I sent this through to the app devs.
Photo of Thanida

Thanida

Hi Rav, this is now the 4th time I am following up on this request. I am shocked at the very poor/non-existant service I am getting - I don't understand why my request has not been actioned. (the software should have the capability to make the change itself).

When will this be fixed ?  please give me a date asap, rather than just another platitude that you will look into it.  Please action urgently.

thanks....Thanida
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanida,
The app team have just let me know they've completed their end of things this morning. The incorrect ABN you registered has been removed.
The next time you login you will be asked to register a new ABN into GovConnect and set up the STP entity.