deleting unallocated transactions

Graeme Garton
Graeme Garton Member Posts: 5
The actual issue is that Reckon Plus 2018 continues to have the problem where one cannot delete multiple transactions that have been downloaded but not allocated. i have 600 unallocated transactions. I do not want to delete them one by one. This was a problem in Reckon Plus 2015 and I upgraded  expecting the problem would be solved by now.
There is heresay that importing a single transaction will overwrite the 600 transactions and then I only have to delete one transaction. This does not appear to work either.

Comments

• Graeme Garton
    edited October 2018
    The lights are on but no one home ?
  • Luke
    Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Hi Graeme,

I think there is a bit of confusion on the product you have selected.

I believe you're using Reckon Personal Plus 2018 not Reckon Accounts Plus 2018.

In the Personal Plus version, you're unable to delete an entire bank import. You an only delete one transaction at time. Unfortunately, it's a limitation in the software and not a bug. It's never been possible.

The best way to workaround this would be to restore your latest backup before importing the QIF file.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Luke.
  • Graeme Garton
    edited October 2018
    Thank you Luke. I just spent money upgrading to Reckon Personal Plus 2018 in the hope that this 'feature' would be removed. I then tried to find exactly what I am getting for my money by upgrading and i cannot find any information about the enhancement for this latest version for which I have paid. Can you please provide a document that outlines the enhancements to this latest version of Reckon Personal Plus 2018. 
    Graeme.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Check out the 'Changes for 2018' section in the 2018 Reckon Accounts Personal Installation & Upgrade Guide HERE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Campbell
    John Campbell Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited October 2018

Interesting to read the "changes for 2018"

Basically:

1) Tax category names have been updated for standard categories
    2) Stock price download link has been changed to the new link after the old link stopped working.
    3) .pdf printing support has been dropped.

Quite an impressive list !!!
    You left off
    4) the program name has been changed,
    5) no reported bug fixes and
    6) no enhancements

Actually very disappointing, is this what we can expect for 2019 also ?
  • Graeme Garton
    edited October 2018
    i dont understand this comment Kumar.