deposits

Karen Nelson
Karen Nelson Member Posts: 8
edited March 2020 in Accounts Hosted

When making deposits into an account is it possible to be able to display the running balance on the screen?  Would make it easier to spot a mistake sooner rather than at reconciliation stage.

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

just open the bank account ledger
  • Karen Nelson
    Karen Nelson Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2020

Yes I've been doing that but didn't know if there was also an option to have a running balance on the same screen when entering deposits.
  • Jeanene
    Jeanene Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    Hi 

We have recently tried to refine our deposit system by bypassing invoices and pay invoices and entering straight into Deposits in the Banking drop box.  Unfortunately, when Ive gone to get reports for the 1/4 BAS the GST isnt being picked up  from the "Receive From" column.  What can I do to get this column to collect GST for our reports.
    Please any help would be appreciated.
    Jaye

• Charley
    edited January 2020

Kevin is right, the GST is picked up through invoices or sales receipts. If you want to just deposit straight to the bank account then use the Sales Receipt which has a drop down box at the bottom to choose which account to deposit into.

However if you use Invoice and then Receive Payment then that allows you to keep track to Customers who haven't paid
  • Charley
    edited January 2020

Yes like me, but I'm young and good looking :-)
  • Charley
    edited January 2020
    Warri will eat him for breakfast