Desktop version of Reckon Accounts able to import QBB backed up files last night

Jeffrey Arana_7451558
Jeffrey Arana_7451558 Member Posts: 51
edited March 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Desktop version of Reckon Accounts able to import our QBB backed up files last night

(related: Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login Issue 23 September 2016)

With today’s issue, how can I provide a temporary relief to my users? Is it possible to have a (at least one licensed- ) Desktop version of Reckon Accounts Edition 2016, import our QBB files, and a user can do entry for the day. Until Hosted is online again. Once back up, I would be able to export books into QBB files, upload to Hosted, and import back and use the online once again.

How to go about it and how much if there's any cost for that licence? Though I am not sure how it would be maintained for updates but perhaps to go on for the day's work at least.

We do prefer Hosted as users are always mobile, global. Support in Hosted Reckon is also a plus we've got as compared to an on premise application we need to renew every time.

Thanks for any comments.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Great question Jeffrey,

As a Reckon Accounts Hosted customer, you are entitled to a complimentary single user licence of Reckon Accounts Enterprise.
    If you give our Customer Service team a call we can get this organised for you.

For example, You have backed up your file at the end of the day AND copied it to your local PC, and you are unable to log into Hosted the next day, you can revert to your backup copy using desktop Enterprise and continue with your work. When Hosted is available again, you can then upload your latest copy from desktop to Hosted.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jeffrey Arana_7451558
    Jeffrey Arana_7451558 Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2017
    Great Rav. Will do. Super thanks. :):) That said, I'd only use that for once-in-a-blue-moon fault. As we all like RAH.