Didnt do End of year finalisation before Premier 2018 shutdown and we implemented Accounts Hosted

Options
Nici Peck_9716470
Nici Peck_9716470 Member Posts: 11
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Didnt do End of year finalisation before Premier 2018 shutdown and we implemented Accounts Hosted - how do I process now - 2018 software does not have 'Finalise Year' option

Comments

• Nici Peck_9716470
    Nici Peck_9716470 Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Empdupe file it???
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Nici.  Exactly, what End of Year finalisation are you talking about as I am not aware of the "Finalise Year" option that you are referring to?  If you are referring to the Empdupe file, you can run that at any time by selecting the correct annual year period that you are wanting to run it for.  That process is still found in the same place as previous Employees> Process Payment Summaries> ATO Magnetic Media (Empdupe).
    John L G
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Are you perchance talking about STP Finalisation, Nici?  If that is the case there are other posts within this Community.  Have a look at this one which was provided by Rav about a month ago:
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-do-i-finalise-my-end-of-year-reporting-with-single-touch-payroll

John L G.