Difference between Reckon Accounts Enterprise (payroll) & Payroll Premier

Options
Kylie_9685016
Kylie_9685016 Member Posts: 5
I currently using Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2019 and was wanting to know what the differences of using the payroll side of it to Payroll Premier.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I use Reckon Hosted and can only assume it’s similar to the business range, and it works like a charm, does everything correctly. Payroll Premier is an upmarket program and it depends on what features you use. Definitely it’s not worth paying $600 per year on top of the Reckon subscription. But you need to go to the product comparison site and compare features with what you need 
  • angelina_10507080
    angelina_10507080 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    Options
    hi can you do full payroll functions (annual leave, sick leave etc)  within Reckon Accounts Premier 2019? rather than paying a subscription for payroll premier?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I can in Reckon Hosted, which is the same as Enterprise, I would think your version would also handle it. Just go to the employee section and add yourself and look at the options, you can always delete it when finished testing