Direct BankFeed for Credit card only

Options
Debbie_9161664
Debbie_9161664 Member Posts: 57
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi 

Is anyone else using the BankData Import for Reckon Hosted ? 

Is it worth a further cost of another subscription,  I have no idea of what amount, yet to find the exact cost, if its the same as each user it might not be worthwhile.

Maybe 30 to 50 transactions per month

Thanks Deb

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Deb

Yes and it is overrated, the rules don't always work, it is easily confused with some rules, you have to manually match so many entries, click at bottom & top. It is easier I think sometimes to set up memorised transactions and just reconcile manually.  Even when the rules work, and manage to do the data matching, you still have to go to reconcile, look up your closing balance from the bank or statement, and reconcile as normal.

It isn't a patch on myob bank feed where it automatically matches entries and rules work better, and it downloads the current balance so you only have to click reconcile and it is all done.
  • Debbie_9161664
    Debbie_9161664 Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Many thanks, I do/did like MYOB's bank feed [not using in current location], not overly keen on Xero's and had no expectations for Reckon hosted.

Totally not impressed to pay for such an item as an added extra also, especially with the rules etc as you have specified.

Was not going down that path with the extra cost but just thought I would ask the question anyway ...

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Debbie

Same with superstream, it comes with MYOB in the price just like bank feed regardless of how many bank accounts. Superstream is a breeze, click the dates, tick the employees, send.  MYOB has it's own clearing house, free, it sends new employees info, with the first super upload, no having to create them in the ATO clearing house or in your clearing house or exporting excel and importing.

Just goes straight to MYOB clearing house, and you can authorise the payment to come direct debit from your bank. wish Reckon would get their finger out and make a bank feed that actually reconciles automatically, and a superstream that isn't linked to a third party for a fee again. with about 20 steps to send the super, then login and pay from your bank.