Directory for Reckon 2015 Desktop Installation

Liz McGrath_6952006
Liz McGrath_6952006 Member Posts: 13
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have downloaded the upgrade to Reckon 2015 desktop but can't find the directory for the installation.?

Comments

• ARC BookKeeping
    ARC BookKeeping Member Posts: 168
    edited October 2015
    Hi Liz.
    How did you received the link for the upgrade? did it take you to a website? if so.. You will need to check your browsers setting of where downloads are put... some have it set to automatically go to your download folder and this folder gets jam packed with allot of stuff that is downloaded... if you go to your web browsers settings (eg...chrome/menu/settings/show advanced settings/downloads/ tick the little box  'ask where to save each file before downloading')

You can now put any down loads to any folder in your PC (i normally keep it in Downloads but create a new folder for different things eg all reckon stuff goes into a reckon folder and all things google ... Java has its own folder...all pictures into pictures... etc)

it should now be easier to find the file to unzip & then install.

If this doesn't answer your question ...

please reply with more details...

thanks

Angie Carlyle
  • Jonathan Bonilla
    Jonathan Bonilla Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2015
    Angie, how are you. When i am installing reckon 2015 it comes up with a message saying 'The Installation Wizard has detected that Reckon is in use" I have closed reckon but when i do the installation again still comes up with the same message. Please Help.

Jonathan