downloaded bank transactions that are matched keep appearing as Unmatched

Philomein Jansen-ter Hark
Philomein Jansen-ter Hark Member Posts: 5
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I've just started using the automatic bank feed and thought I was getting the hang of it. I matched some downloaded transactions, however they keep coming up as unmatched. When I look at the actual bank account they appear as matched (with the lightning bolt) however in the Online banking section, they keep coming up as unmatched. Its annoying and confusing. How do I solve this problem?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi there Philomein, welcome to the Reckon Community

Just to confirm, when you are finished matching be sure to select the 'Done' button.

If the book happens to crash or you select the 'Cancel' button, then anything that was matched will be reset to unmatched but there will be no adjustment for it in the bank register.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Philomein Jansen-ter Hark
    Philomein Jansen-ter Hark Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2017
    Thank you, but how do I now get the ones that keep appearing as Unmatched (while in reality being matched), to appear as Matched ? it's an unnecessary long list and there should be an option to match those transactions... ?
  • Roslyn_9745732
    Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
    edited August 2018
    Untick the matched deposit in the register (at the top).  Highlight the unmatched deposit in the transactions downloaded (at the bottom) and click "match".  This worked for me