Due dates on invoices

Kim Redden
Kim Redden Member Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am having some trouble with our due dates on invoices. I have created a new term 30 days EOM, date driven, due before the 25th day of the month, due the next month if issued with 25 days of due date. This works perfectly well for all invoices dated from the 1st to the 25th of the month, however anything dated from the 26th to the end of the month is saying due in 2 months. for example an invoice dated 26/06/2016 is giving me a due date of 25/08/2016. How can I rectify this? Thanks 

Comments

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Kim,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

I've tested your parameters and they worked correctly for me.

Please check the setup of your Terms again.  If it is all correct, re-sort your Terms List and try again.  If the problem persists, Rebuild and Verify your company file and follow up on any errors.

If you still have the problem please call Technical Support.

regards,
    John.
  • accountsgrs
    accountsgrs Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2020
    Hi all, I would like to know how to set the due date to be 30 days from invoice date.  Can anyone please help me?
  • Anton Strauss
    Anton Strauss Member Posts: 98
    edited October 2017
    click the down arrow on terms and then click add new

• accountsgrs
    accountsgrs Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2020

Hi Anton

Doesn't work.  Easy to set up a new terms item sure, but there is no way to make it choose a date that is 30 days from the invoice date.  Date driven doesn't provide it, and neither does the other option in there.  Unless you can enlighten me further, this is one for Reckon to change!

Thanks for trying to help :-)

• Anton Strauss
    edited October 2017
    so you are saying you already made the invoice some time ago (without terms) and now you want the 30 day term to recalculate the original date of the invoice? I have not tried that since I select the term at the time I create the invoice and that has always worked

unless I am not understanding correctly
  • Anton Strauss
    edited October 2017
    I think I understand now, can you try changing the due the next month figure to something realistic like 5 days?