Duplication of my payroll run

Allison Bellinger Lagos
Allison Bellinger Lagos Member Posts: 5
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi Everyone, due to a systems crash this morning I now have a duplication of my payroll Inofmratoin for this pay week. How can I delete the duplicated run??

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Can’t you just delete each of the duplicated payments for that payrun?
  • Allison Bellinger Lagos
    edited September 2019
    Hi Kris, I am sure I can but I am unable to see in the system how to do this. I do not normally do the payroll so I am trying to work out which part of the system I go to do this... Any guidance would be appreciated. :)
    edited September 2019
    Got it..... Thanks :)

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited September 2019
    Go to the bank account that pays the wages and delete the duplications. If you go to the chart of accounts you will see the bank accounts, double click on each one until you find the one the pays have come out of and click on the one you want to delete and press control D to delete
  • Lee-Anne Bosnakis
    Lee-Anne Bosnakis Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2019
    Hi, I just did the same thing today! And the only thing you can do is Void each one. It’s under Employees and then void it will come up with a list of items you need to void. Select each and hit void. Hope that is what you are wanting to do. Thanks
    edited September 2019
    Perfect, thank you. Exactly what I was after.
  • Kris_Williams
    edited September 2019
    I just logged in, processed a pay, then deleted the pay cheque from the bank register, as Lee-Anne stated it only gave me the option to void the cheque, which it did with no other questions. Then I went to the voided cheque and pressed Ctrl D and deleted it altogether. Again didn’t ask to void or delete anything else
    edited September 2019
    Thanks Kris & Lee-Anne, all resolved... :)
  • payroll_shouse
    payroll_shouse Member Posts: 4

Hi - we have a duplicate payrun (using payroll only Reckon1) and have only made one bank payment via aba. file - How do I delete the duplicate payrun (both for same amounts and both are the same journal number) please?

thanks

• payroll_shouse

New to R1 payroll and we have terminated a few employees (added term date in employment tab) however the employees still appear in the active employee list - is it just a matter of making the employee inactive(which we have just assumed and done) please advise if this is correct or we need to do another step/s

thanks

• Kris_Williams

In Reckon One you have to undo the pay run and then delete it. Yes just make terminated employees inactive

• payroll_shouse

Hi Kris, thanks so much, I will action

• payroll_shouse

Hi I have tried to undo the payrun and it advises me to check the payment attached

Do I have to start at the end (last transaction in process: bank payment) and undo the bank payment then work forward to the payroll and delete from there as this is taking me around in circles? Please advise - thanks

There is only one bank payment made but x 2 journals with same ID and same details - very confused now

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @payroll_shouse

There are step by step instructions on editing and/or deleting a pay run in Reckon One in the help guide linked below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams

It probably says that because you have done an aba, best to follow Rav’s link