EasyStart 2015

Options
Hamilton Community Church
Hamilton Community Church Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Is anyone able to answer some questions regarding EasyStart 2015 for us please? I'm not in a position to pay $5/min on the phone to technical support!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Welcome to the Community

Ask away! :)

The Community is full of knowledgeable folks who I'm sure will be able to answer your questions or at least point you in the right direction.

There are answers to a lot of common questions on the Reckon Community already, so you might find exactly what you're looking for if you pop in a few keywords in our search bar or Google.

Look forward to hearing from you :)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maureen Seymour
    Maureen Seymour Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Could someone contact me regarding Easy start just tell me what report I use for BAS statement

• Maureen Seymour
    Maureen Seymour Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The other questions I have is why on the Tax report  there is nothing under inputs but all other reports it gives me the sale
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Maureen,
    I've just popped a reply on the thread you created - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/maureen-e5c6g871s9bc0

Let's continue the conversation there.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.