ELS

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Hi

I am start using Elite Tax module this year and after set up ELS, It is showing an error advising " Error in connect to VPN- Attempt to access invalid address'.
Photo of Suranjit Chowdhury

Suranjit Chowdhury

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Matthew

Matthew, Alum

• 652 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Suranjit i have logged a request for your issue and support will be in touch.
Photo of Suranjit Chowdhury

Suranjit Chowdhury

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hey Guys 

It's been a week and I did not get anyone called me to sort this problem. If I cannot lodge any tax return for client, why I do have the software. Can please anyone call me and sort this issue at lunch hour.

Thanks 
Jit Chowdhury 
hi YOU Need to  call ATO, on your fast code 33 i think ask for support, they will guide you on this. I had this issue in the beginning. This forum may not be able to help you in this. You can call Reckon on this number:1902222244 , but you  pay for every second, and they couldnt help me either.
Photo of Matthew

Matthew, Alum

HI Jit i will call you at 12pm today.
Photo of Matthew

Matthew, Alum

Hi Chandra the number for Elite support is 1300 277 787 and its a free service
since when why was i told to call on that number i had to pay lots of dollars????
Photo of Matthew

Matthew, Alum

HI Chandra the support charges were removed from the beginning of this year.
ok unlucky me thks, hope you can fix the other person, actually he might also need to go thru ATO support too. in this .
Photo of Stephen Jin

Stephen Jin

• 60 Points
This morning I also met the same problem:(  I called Reckon and am waiting for a call from technical support.

In fact it was hapenning last month.

Cheers
Laura from iTax Group
Laura@itaxgroup.com.au