Email ALL Pay Slips with ONE click

Thomas_7040795
Thomas_7040795 Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
In the past I was able to email out ALL pay slips in Reckon Accounts Hosted with ONE click. Since quite some time this is not possible anymore and I need to email out every staff pay slip one by one.
I have been searching whether during a recent upgrade something got changed to 'send out emails one by one' but I cannot find anything to this regard.
Can anybody point out to me how I can go back to emailing ALL pay slips with ONE click instead of almost 30 clicks....
Thanks for your help.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Thomas.  Before there is any hope of anybody providing an answer, we need to know what operating system you are using.  Also have you searched this Get Satiscation site for similar problems experienced by others.  The subject of pay slips and the ability to email, particularly with Windows 10, has had extensive coverage over many months.  There are also other issues which relate to the version of Outlook that you are using.  John L G
  • Thomas_7040795
    edited May 2020

Thanks John, I am working with Windows 7 and use Outlook 2013.

I have been searching several times through the extensive blogs, but usually after about 30 minutes I give up. 30 times clicking takes me less than a minute...

I just thought if it was possible before, why is it not possible anymore now.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Thomas - what actually happens?  Can you provide details of the actual steps that you are taking e.g. are you actually reaching the point where it is failing?  The steps should be:
    File> Select Forms to Email> Pay Slips> Select Date> Select All.  What happens at that point?
    John L G
  • Thomas_7040795
    edited May 2020

John - I select ALL the pay slips to be emailed and select OK. After clicking OK, all emails went out and during the sending process a screen came up that showed a PC and a progress bar. At the end of the process I receive a message regarding the total number of pay slips that were sent out.

Now after selecting ALL pay slips to be emailed and clicking OK, every individual pay slip email opens up and I need to click on the SEND button over every pay slip email. After the first email is sent out the next email opens up and I need again to click on the SEND button.

• Sara - Balancing Numbers
    Sara - Balancing Numbers Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Have you checked the preferences under Send Forms?  There used to be (probably still is) an option to "Display each email when sending more than one".

• Thomas_7040795
    edited May 2020

Oops! - I found that option. But it's not under Send Forms, it is under ONLINE.

I guess that solves the problem; I will see when I do the next pay cycle.

Thanks a lot!

• Leanne_7663246
    Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hi Thomas, you wouldn't remember where you found the option to send all the payslips at once instead of each one opening the new window. I read your post above and it is one of my pet hates when sending payslips/invoices that I have to go through each individual one. I was quite excited to find there might be a quicker option.
    thanks in advance
  • Sara - Balancing Numbers
    Sara - Balancing Numbers Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It's under Edit / Preferences / Online:  Display each email when sending more than one.  I'll be interested to know if this solves your issue. 
  • Thomas_7040795
    edited May 2020

...and here a screen shot of what 'A Balancing Act' has already answered. 

• Leanne_7663246
    Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Thank you so much A Balancing Act and Thomas.  I found it now.