email in Reckon hosted not working

sue maxwell
sue maxwell Member Posts: 10
edited April 2019 in Accounts Hosted
emailing invoices, statements etc no longer working. I have tried email to myself and I am not receiving either. Nothing has changed in our office environment. Any ideas?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hi Sue,
    Have you checked your Junk/Spam email folder just to check if they've been diverted there?

Is there any difference if you exit your file and then logout in full before trying again?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• sue maxwell
    edited April 2019
    I have  checked, tried emailing to 2 different email addresses too. This has gone on for a few days again. Was wondering if it could be some sort of security setting...??

• sue maxwell
    edited April 2019
    not receiving Reckon reports via email either
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    That sounds rather odd. Could you please give us a buzz on 1300 799 150 so we can have a technician take a closer look into this with you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• sue maxwell
    edited April 2019
    I will call in the morning as I have to leave the office now. thanks Sue