Email pay slips

James Leviston
James Leviston Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
My pay slips do not show up for sending once selected.

Comments

• James Leviston
    edited July 2020
    Please ignore. It just started working again.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi James,
    Do you mean the Send Forms screen is blank ie. not showing any emails to send?

If so, we've got a help guide which might be a good starting off point -
    Send Forms list is blank and there are no forms to email

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Woops never mind, ignore my post below.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Debbie Hayes
    Debbie Hayes Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Hi James - the same is happening to me, the Send Forms screen is blank ie. not showing any emails to send?

• James Leviston
    edited July 2020
    Mine came good on it's own. I logged out and back in a couple of times and it started working ????????????????????
  • Debbie Hayes
    Debbie Hayes Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    As per James, I have logged off several times but still no resolve - can you help please Rav
  • Rav
    edited July 2020
    Hi Debbie,
    If the Send Forms screen is still coming up blank for you, I'd recommend taking a look at the help guide I've linked above and go through the process outlined in there. Unfortunately, it can take some time to go through it but its the only way to clear out the corrupt email that is blocking the valid ones from showing.