Email Payslip Issue

Kim Herriman
Kim Herriman Member Posts: 15
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
We can't seem to be able to email payslips - after selecting payslips to email nothing comes up in select forms to send.

I've searched and tried the file/send forms/esc method at least 100 times and still no payslips are coming up to email.

Thoughts???

Comments

• LyndaC
    LyndaC Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2020
    Hi Kim

Have you checked that you have the employee email address in the employee file?  There are two places that these email address have to go.

Email address on General page and also on Personal page and you need to tick that the payslip going by email.

Lynda
  • Kim Herriman
    edited May 2019

Yup - all set up properly. We used to be able to email them through just fine then it suddenly stopped.  
  • megan_10040714
    megan_10040714 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Are you using Accounts Hosted,if so....When you go to file/ select forms to email/payslips.   if you change the dates to say 01/01/2019 are all the old payslips there.  Payslips are not like invoices.  They don't disappear after you send them, you can resend any time.

• Kim Herriman
    edited May 2019

We're on desktop - they are there to select, but then nothing comes up in the next 'select forms to send' screen

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi Kim,
    If your Send Forms list is blank and not showing emails then it means there is a corrupt email somewhere in the list which is preventing other valid emails from showing. 

To resolve this you'll need to go through the process outlined in this KB article -
    Send Forms list is blank and there are no payment summaries/payslips to email

Unfortunately it can be a time consuming process depending on how many emails you need to clear from the list but is the only way to clear the corrupt element at this point.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kim Herriman
    edited May 2019

Thanks all - finally cleared this morning....but only after many many hours and thousands of file/send forms/esc!! Surely there has to be a better way   ; )
  • Andrew McConville
    Andrew McConville Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    How ridiculous. Corrupt emails! They weren't corrupt before. Call it what it is - a bug with updated software - and fix it.
  • agofarm
    agofarm Member Posts: 27

I am unable to email Payslips after choosing to email nothing comes up in select forms to send.

I am able to email Supply Remittance, with no problems

Reckon has suggested Ctrl Esc (after doing this a hundred times) this does not work.

No email address's have changed. This is a problem that I need to resolve ASAP