Email Supplier Remittance from Reckon Accounts Plus 2018 for desktop

Chris B
Chris B Member Posts: 13
Hi Technical support, I just purchased Reckon Accounts Plus 2018 for Desktop yesterday for $805 why can't I email my suppliers a payment remittance?  A simple most obvious task to do, it only gives a print option how archaic is that, in this day and age where everything is done by email.  Please help as to how I can get this working.  Cheers

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Chris - I am not tech support - but just a few quick questions - which may be answering the obvious?  Are you entering a Bill using the Supplier name?  Are you then paying the Bill for that supplier using Pay Bills?  Do you have an email address recorded for that supplier in their details?  if you are doing all of these things - then you can go to File - Select Forms to Email - Supplier Remittances Advices - and choose the correct bank that the payment was made from and the correct date range and you should see your remittances ready to email?  Cheers!
  • Chris B
    Chris B Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2019
    Hi Linda, Thanks so much for your input, I missed that selection I was looking at the wrong area.  It works!  Cheers