Emailed reports not being received by Outlook

VM_7313333
VM_7313333 Member Posts: 13
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, just recently whenever I email an excel report to my outlook address I am not receiving it.  I have sent the same report to my gmail account and received ok so it appears to be a setting in outlook that is blocking the report coming through - does anyone know what to change?  I'm running office 2013.  thanks in advance

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi VM,

Are the emails being diverted to a Junk/Spam folder by any chance?
    Have you previously been receiving emails successfully to this account from Hosted? 

Are you able to make accountshosted@reckon.com a trusted address and retry?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stella Carr
    Stella Carr Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2020

Sounds to me like the attachment is being stripped off by Nanny Microsoft.  Have a look at your security settings in Outlook I would suggest.

Stella

• VM_7313333
    VM_7313333 Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2016
    You champion! Yes, I had received excel reports via outlook email address previously but it had recently stopped.  I had already checked junk/spam and reports were not there BUT have now added accountshosted@reckon.com as trusted address and tada!!  working again. thanks a bunch. :)
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know :)

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.