Emailing invoices

Raluca Pratt
Raluca Pratt Member Posts: 18
edited January 2020 in Reckon One
I always CC my email address when I email the invoices to the customers. Are any reasons that today the invoices are not received ?I did that twice , different times and didn't work. Anybody else has the same problem ?Thanks ,Raluca

Comments

• athina
    athina Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2017
    I have been having the same problem for a while :(

• Jill Cunningham
    Jill Cunningham Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    Having the same issue, emails don't seem to be going at all. Tried again this morning, now working....

• John Fieldtech
    John Fieldtech Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2020
    Hi, I am also having this issue.
    It has been working fine up until yesterday 10th Oct.
    Has there been a solution provided yet?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Hi guys,
    I've noted this conversation thread is tagged with Reckon One, can I confirm that you're all using Reckon One and experiencing this issue?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Fieldtech
    John Fieldtech Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2020
    I'm using Reckon Hosted. Sorry I called up just after submitting my first post so someone there is escalating it I believe.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for doing that John :) 

We're looking into this at the moment and if anyone is experiencing the same issue can you please get in touch with us at 1300 799 150 so we can grab some details from you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jill Cunningham
    Jill Cunningham Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    We are on reckon hosted
  • Rav
    edited October 2017
    Hi guys,

I've just posted an update to this on our main thread here -

Email Issue - Reckon Accounts Hosted & Reckon One (11 October 2017)

• athina
    athina Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2017
    Yes, I am using Reckon One & reported it with tech support a couple of weeks ago. Haven't heard back, after calling a few times. Was told someone is looking at it and will get back to me. Though I was the only one!