Emailing Invoices to Incorrect Customer

Rachel_7689706
Rachel_7689706 Member Posts: 27
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am getting more and more phone calls from multiple customers who are receiving other customers emailed invoices. When checking the email address in the customer centre, the correct email address is listed. This is becoming a serious concern for us as we have clients on different pricing structures so it's not a good look receiving another clients invoice. Is anyone else having the same issue? Reckon is there anything we can do to get this rectified?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    I'm not aware of this being a known issue Kev. Shoot me an email with some more info if you have it. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Rachel,

This does sound concerning. How often would you say this occurs?
    Is it the same customers affected on each occasion when you've been alerted to it happening?

Have you lodged a case with our Support team about this as yet? If so, can I grab the case number so I can check out what's been happening.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Does this happen when sending a single invoice or only when emailing bulk invoices?
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Rav, I can recall this problem being discussed in this forum on a number of occasions over the past couple or years or more.
    John L G
  • Robert_10157118
    Robert_10157118 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Hi Rav
    Please respond to this, we need to know why Reckon has been sweeping this under the carpet and if we can expect this to be fixed and if not why not?