Emailing Invoices using Reckon Accounts Plus 2017.

Stephen Broad
Stephen Broad Member Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
We are using Reckon Accounts Plus 2017 for desktop. Last Friday the program decided to no longer email invoices or purchase orders. When I try to send I get the endlessly circling circle which I allowed to go on for almost 10 minutes once but as soon as I try to interrupt I get the message that Reckon has to close down and I start all over again. Usually the next time I get a message about being unable to print to the printer. Any suggestions?

Comments

• brian_7664759
    brian_7664759 Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2020
    It might be something to do with your settings in Edit/Preferences/Send Forms Stephen.
    Or it might be related to your password. I have had the password problem for over two months. I cannot send emailed statements and invoices. I have to print and post them.
    Reckon just won't do anything about fixing it. I use Reckon Accounts Small Business on Windows10 and use Gmail. RA wants a password to send these by email but it won't recognise any password I have and Reckon don't seem able to allow me to change or delete this requirement. I have taken the issue up with Google but they say it is not their system, it is Reckon - and as I say, Reckon Support just are not interested.