Emailing payslips, Advantage Reckon Accounts Plus 2020

Options
Scott_10640616
Scott_10640616 Member Posts: 5
edited May 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I have just updated to 2020 version of Advantage Reckon Accounts Plus and have searched through the help to find out how to email payslips, which is a new feature for 2020 version. When I followed the help instructions (File, select forms to email, payslips) the 'select payslips to email' window pops up, but there are no payslips shown for me to be able to select. The account is correct, the date range is correct, there is nothing for me to select. When I try the same thing to print payslips, the window pops up, but there are payslips to select. Not sure what is happening. Looks like Reckon is not grabbing the information to put into the 'select payslips to email' window. 

Comments

• glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    You have to edit each employee to either email or both. I Use both so I can print or email.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Go into each employee and check to see if choice to send payslips says both, or email and print, and make sure employees’ email addresses are there
  • Scott_10640616
    Scott_10640616 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thank you Glenda and Kris. It now makes sense to update the payslip preferences in the employee information section. Cheers.