Emailing Payslips not working, please help - Accounts Hosted

Lynn Campbell
Lynn Campbell Member Posts: 10
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to email payslips but they are not pulling through to the send forms box from the select payslips to email box.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Lynn

The Send Forms to Send list cannot show a corrupted email and will not show good emails that follow a corrupted one.  If your list is blank and you know there should be emails waiting to be sent, then the first email is corrupt.

When you exit Select Forms to Send, Reckon Accounts will delete only the first corrupted email in the list.  You will need to enter and exit Send Forms to Email as many times as required until the last of the emails is displayed and subsequently all corrupted emails are deleted.

A full guide is at:  Send Forms list is blank and there are no Payment Summaries to email.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynn Campbell
    edited June 2018
    I have tried to send Three different payslips separately and still not bringing any of them through, i have also been trying to email my self a report as an excel but it just keeps bringing up a different report.
  • Lynn Campbell
    edited June 2018
    Rav, please help.  I have selected the payslips to email but and hit ok but nothing is coming up in the select forms to send and when i close the select forms to send window it all just closes and i have to do it all again with the same result.  i have tried with just one payslip for a number of different employees but the same thing is happening.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Lynn,
    Just checking, have you tried the steps listed in the guide I linked to above? \

If not, you need to follow the process in full and you will need to repeat step 5 as many times as required until a valid email appears in the list.
    Unfortunately, this can take some time depending on the number of emails in the list.

Please give it a try and let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynn Campbell
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav

I have tried the above but it hasn't worked, i have also just tried to email statements out to our customers but once again none are coming thru to the select forms to send window.

• Rav
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Lynn,
    From here I think it might be best that you give our support team a buzz so a technician can take a closer look into this on a one-on-one level. Please give us a call on 1300 799 150 as soon as you've got a chance

• Lynn Campbell
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav

Eventually worked with but sent three of everything but only one email had the attachments.