Emailing Remittance to 2nd email address

Options
Robin_7036558
Robin_7036558 Member Posts: 38
edited January 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me how to email supplier Remittance to multiple email address? I have a couple of suppliers that have more than one email address and I want to make sure the remittance goes to all of the email address.

When I email remittance advices they do not seem to show the preview screen which is different to when I email Payslips. The Supplier remittance message just says successful with no opportunity for me to check beforehand.

I have filled in the two different email fields in the Supplier details area and I pay with bank Online.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Kevin V. Russell
    Kevin V. Russell Member Posts: 265
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Robin good morning

Have you filled in the cc field in the supplier card email field? I just did this I can email to two different addresses. If you wish to preview the email before sending there is an option in the Preferences viz image
  • Robin_7036558
    Robin_7036558 Member Posts: 38
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thanks Kevin. I did already have the cc field completed as well but I was never really sure if that email address was also being used at the same time. I assume from your answer that yes it does?

I have now ticked the Online preference to Display email when sending more than one email, will know next week when I do my next supplier payment run.

Thanks again.
  • Kevin V. Russell
    Kevin V. Russell Member Posts: 265
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi Robin. If you put an address in the cc field it will be sent to both email accounts. This is what I do. Have a great day.