Emailing remittances

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Can anyone tell me how to shut down the box when emailing remittances. I have already restarted my computer, tried shutting it down and using Ctl Alt delete.  It will not disappear. I do not feel like being on hold for the next 2 hours to be told to do those exact things so if any one has any ideas???
Photo of Cassie

Cassie

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Peter Neale

Peter Neale

• 650 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Cassie, this is not the real answer, but it is not quite as drastic as re-booting your computer.  I just had exactly the same thing happen to me when I did my weekly creditors payment run today.  The email selection box just would not go away.  I went to the Reckon Control Panel page and selected "Log off Remote Sessions" under System Maintenance, and logged off my Hosted session from there.  Then when I launched a new session it started up normally and the Remittance email box was gone.
Photo of Pia Smith

Pia Smith

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This is great! Thank you!  I had tried rebooting the computer etc & it didn't help but this worked!!
Photo of MandyD

MandyD

• 116 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This worked ! Thank you Peter 
Photo of Annie

Annie

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Worked for me too, Thanks Peter :-)
Photo of Jeremy

Jeremy

• 868 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have had a number of different boxes refuse to completely disappear all week just because I've got a few other open boxes - eg Memorised Transactions, Customers, Suppliers and yes I find this in particular after emailing eg a Purchase Order etc... looks to me like its a display not refreshing correctly issue rather than the box actually still being really open. Peter's method is only method I've found as a work around also. It's just hopeless, utterly hopeless.
(Edited)
Photo of ColleenK

ColleenK

• 262 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have to do this every time I send remittances - and shouldn't have to! there must be a better solution. Another time wasting feature........
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,772 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Colleen, try to press ALT+ Page Up. ^Mirko
Photo of Annie

Annie

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you!
Photo of nance.s

nance.s

• 1,172 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Just had this problem and used the Alt+Page Up.  Worked perfectly.  Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.