Emailing Payslip Error

113396 Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
Hi all,
When I go to email payslips I firstly select the correct dates ( 1 week cycle) then it goes through to email forms section. Here even though I have selected the correct date range - it goes to email ALL payslips since the beginning of July 18.
Please see attached the first image showing correct dates and then the second image showing email payslips from 01.07.18
It never used to do this - it only showed the ones you had previously selected - see image one.
Can anyone help?

I am on Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 Release 2P Desktop.

Comments

• Robert Smeallie_9600650
    Robert Smeallie_9600650 Member Posts: 83
    edited June 2020
    Hi Debbie

Have you checked to see whether those earlier pay runs have been printed and sent because, even if they are outside of the date range you have set, they will still be in the waiting list of pay runs to be sent. Just like a printer that has print jobs cached and waiting to be printed.

Robert Smeallie
    edited August 2018
    I have checked and I have my employees marked as preferred send method of both email & print. I always print a copy of payslips first for my records & then email to staff. I have never had this issue before 1st July 2018. The payslips in the waiting "to be printed" lists are just from Aug (although they have been printed). It does not have July in the waiting "to be printed" list, yet they are there as per above when I email!
  • Robert Smeallie_9600650
    Robert Smeallie_9600650 Member Posts: 83
    edited August 2018
    Hi Debbie

Are you using Single Touch Payroll? It came into effect on 1st July 2018 and the way you send your forms has now been changed from before. Have you installed Reckon GovConnect yet?

Robert Smeallie
    edited August 2018
    Yes I am lodging single touch payroll through Reckon GovConnect. No problem with that.
  • Fiona Christoff
    Fiona Christoff Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2020
    Hi, I know there is a way to clear this error and I have forgotten.  Am searching for the answer myself.  Rav can you please advise?
  • Jeanette O'Brien
    Jeanette O'Brien Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Did you ever rectify this Debbie?  I have the same issues
  • Fiona Christoff
    Fiona Christoff Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2020
    Hi Jeanette
    To clear these out click on remove for each payslip that is sitting in limbo which you have previously sent out.  Sometimes Reckon gets stuck and these slips are sitting in sent even though they have been sent.  Good luck, it can take a while if you have a few to work through.
    edited June 2020
    I honestly can't remember how I cleared it - but I did! - perhaps the way Fiona has suggested?? Sorry I can't be of any help