Emails not getting sent to /Received by Customers- February 2019

DAR
DAR Member Posts: 20
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
We are having an issue from February that customers are not getting invoices or statements emailed out to them.

Has anyone else found this since late January?

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hi DAR,
    Do you receive emails from Hosted yourself as a test if you add your own email address as a BCC?

Have the emails been diverted to a spam/junk email folder on the recipient end?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DAR
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav,

Yes tested as bcc and it works, also sent invoices/statements/report to myself directly to check. I did find another person had received them in their junk email, however that is another issue and easily rectified.

As not all customers are experiencing this problem I am wondering if others are finding only certain customers are effected, i.e. leading me to believe an email server issue whether it is sender or recipient I am unsure.

Thank you.

• DAR
    edited March 2019
    Couldn't pin point the problem however appears now to be working, I'll keep you posted if it arises again.
  • Shisir
    Shisir Alumni Posts: 230
    edited March 2019
    Hi Dar,

I suspect the emails may have been blocked on the recipient's end, via various measures such as email security, junk mail, mail servers, etc.

We have this KB article that has a few handy tips you may want to apply.
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5187
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4676

Regards

Shisir

• DAR
    edited March 2019
    Hi Shisir,

Thank you, yes that was my thought too - possibly the microsoft exchange updated their filters that weekend(?).

Appears to be running faultlessly now.

Cheers
  • Bernadette Stevenson
    Bernadette Stevenson Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2019
    I have just upgraded to Reckon Accounts Hosted and NONE of my invoices are sending?  What am I doing wrong?  Can someone explain in "simple" terms how I can fix this because I have been on hold for an hour on the phone to Reckon and nobody answers!