Employee Final Payment in Reckon Accounts Enterprise Contractor Edition 2019

Bennetts GMB Carpets
Bennetts GMB Carpets Member Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have an employee who has resigned. He has annual leave (15hrs)  as well as long service leave (262hrs)  owing to him. When I try to process his payment and pay out his leave balances it just splits the actually salary amount between the 3 items. So it will only pay him his weekly salary split between the three items. How do I pay the weekly salary as well as pay out his leave owing??

Comments

• Bennetts GMB Carpets
    Bennetts GMB Carpets Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    Reckon can someone please help with this?
  • Judith Postan
    Judith Postan Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    I use Reckon accounts desktop but guess it would be a similar procedure.

I created new payroll items for hourly annual leave and hourly long service leave. When I did a termination pay for a salaried employee I paid their salary for the fortnight, then used the hourly payroll items to pay out the holidays and LSL. It correctly changed the balances on the accrued leave and created the proper payment.

Hope this helps.
  • Judith Postan
    Judith Postan Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    I did go through the termination tab to create final pay cheque, however it still split a normal fortnightly salary between hours worked, annual leave and long service leave no matter how many hours were entered. I also use my created payroll items for salaried employees who cash out any leave.