Employee Salary Update Not Reflected in Pay Run

Rob_10265206
Rob_10265206 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
Hi All. I have two employees who have recently had a change to their hourly rate. I have updated this within their Employee records. When i look to run a new Pay Run and have the Employee records imported their old earnings rate is pulled through. I have deleted and re-created a new pay schedule, without any success. When i navigate to Payroll > Employees > Pay Set Up it shows the updated rate details. Is there something i have missed? 

Comments

• Rob_10265206
    Rob_10265206 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    I am still battling this problem. When i update the Employee record, for example the Name, it is updated in the Pay Run.
    However, even though the Employee records have been updated with a new Pay Item / Rate, the  Pay Run still shows last years Earnings and Leave for each employee. 

I am new to Reckon and i'm sure it is a simple fix but i would appreciate some assistance. 
  • Kevin Thomas_10583190
    Kevin Thomas_10583190 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    Has this been answered, I'm having the same problem now and have no idea how to fix?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited April 2020
    Go up the top to the settings cog, click on payroll settings, general - in payroll settings untick first line,  
    •  Copy pay items from previous pay (overrides default pay items)

• Kevin Thomas_10583190
    edited April 2020
    Did this, Still not picking up adjusted amounts, what is going on?  such a simple basic action, craazy system!!
  • Kevin Thomas_10583190
    edited April 2020
    All ok, after a 45 minutes wait and talking phone call, finally worked it out, very simple when you know how. Thanks to me.
  • E O'Leary
    E O'Leary Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    What did you do to fix it?  Am also having this problem.
  • Kevin Thomas
    Kevin Thomas Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

Rang Reckon, had to email error to them, they had no idea, The comment that it is simple to fix is great, but unhelpful as didn't say how he fixed it?