Employees not in process payment summaries

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hey All!

I am having issues getting one employee to turn up in the "process payment summaries" area. I have made sure their employee card is set to both email and print, I have made sure I haven't excluded them from payment summary, I have tried adding $0.01 of tax onto their last pay cheque. The missing empolyees, employee card is identical to the others, but it still wont show up... HELP!!

TIA

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Jess,

Could it be the dates you are looking at?

Could it be the payroll item they have is set to not appear on the payment summary (none in the relevant window)?

If you would like to organise a remote appointment where I can login and help please feel free to email me directly.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hey Sally,

The Employee in question has been here for the 2012/13, 2013/14 and now the 2014/2015 financial year.... and they are not showing up when any of those "dates" are selected.

The payroll items are completely identical between employees...

I have checked it all...
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Jess,

Out of curiosity have you tried looking at payment summaries to print and to email to see if they appear in the other one?

Sally

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey Sally,

Yeah I have just double checked having "both" selected. The "missing" employee wont show up in either to email or to print...

Thank you!!
    Jess
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Jess,

That's very weird, there has to be something missing then.

Is their start date a date into the future?

Sally

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hey Sally,

I know it is VERY weird... everything is exactly the same between the employee cards though.. So I have no idea what could be missing :/

I have checked the start date and it is back in 2013...

So very very confused!!

Jess
    edited December 2016
    Options

Are you using the Hosted version or desktop?

If Hosted, did you want to email me your login details privately and I can take a quick look for you?

Sally

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2014
    Options
    How do you mean hosted version? I am running it on a desktop, in multi-user mode...

Whats even weirder is that apparently (according to others that have had this problem) that ALL employees are supposed to show up in the "ATO Magnetic Media" section, but this employee doesn't even show up there...
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Jess,

Would you be happy to email me privately and we can organise a time where I will login to your computer remotely (whilst on the phone to you) and we can look at this together?

Sally (sally@samsolutions.com.au)