end of financial year - employees pay run

Arron Sterba-Choi
Arron Sterba-Choi Member Posts: 7
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
Hi everyone,

This is my first year that I am using STP and running end of FY pay runs. My last Pay run for the FY will be 22/06/20 - 28/06/20

A few questions - since it is coming up soon

1. Do i need to do anything to lodge the last pay run in June (and reset the YTD back to $0 in the first pay run in July)

2. How does this work in terms of lodgement of STP to ATO (i noticed there was a STP EOFY menu item)

3. How do i create PAYG Summaries for my employees?

Many thanks!
Arron

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited June 2020
    Payment summaries are easy, go to the INB summary window and click add, I just used the word Test to try it out, I checked the totals with the details of the uploaded STP file and also a YTD report from Reckon One. I haven’t looked into the End of Year stuff yet, but I’m not anticipating any issues.
  • LyndaC
    LyndaC Member Posts: 53
    edited June 2020
    Hi Arron

If you watch one of these videos it gives you information for end of year for STP.

https://www.reckon.com/au/eofy-videos/

Shortly Reckon normal emails us all with any updates and procedures.

Lynda
  • Felicity Bleckly_10462754
    Felicity Bleckly_10462754 Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2020
    We no longer have to provide staff with PAYG summaries. They should log onto myGov and they can download them from there. If they haven't got a myGov they are supposed to get one. All the information for their tax return will be available for them there and they only need to add expenses or claims.