Entering sick leave without certificate

Sasha23
Sasha23 Member Posts: 59
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi all we use Reckon desktop and I have set up sickleave without cert seperate to sick leave as I need to keep track of this however it is not reducing the sickleave total amount after I have used this in payroll not sure what else to do can anyone shed some light pls

Comments

• Sasha23
    edited February 2020
    I need to keep track for report purposes our employees are only entitled to 2 days where we will pay sick leave without cert after that we look at each case individually .
  • Sasha23
    edited February 2020
    Sorry you misunderstood they are entitled to 10 days yes However they are also entitled to 2 days paid sickleave without certificate within those 10 days after that if they take sickleave without a certificate it can be unpaid leave.
  • Sasha23
    edited February 2020
    Kevin this is part of our EBA agreement I understand NES perfectly thankyou.
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Marissa - unfortunately the part of the payroll item setup that you need to check isn't actually visible except when creating a payroll item..  I think the reason it isnt reducing the leave accrual is because you have missed this step... so try creating a new payroll item... its very important that when you get to the screen below - you select sick leave...

this will ensure that personal leave reduces when this item is used...  probably you will need to then use this new item and delete the one you first created...  cheers Linda
  • Sasha23
    edited June 2019
    Thankyou Linda greatly appreciated.